These days, we see a lot of men going through the dilemma of having to choose between sticking up to their “nice guy” attitude and learning how to become a badass. This is pretty obvious in the relationship department wherein women seem to have a penchant for the tough guys. It’s hard to blame those who can’t afford to lose in the dating circuit for deciding to become like the latter.
Are you thinking about changing yourself but don’t know where to start? Ditch that good boy look and follow these steps on how to become a badass guy:
· Ignore Conventions – Following rules to the smallest detail is so nerdy. Rocking the boat a little should add spice to your personality. Break a rule once in a while and earn that badass badge-of-honor. In learning how to become a badass, you don’t necessarily have to be an outlaw. Disregarding etiquettes might be a good start. Tell them that eating graciously when someone’s hungry is the dumbest thing you’ve ever heard. A devil-may-care attitude combined with a good explanation makes for a powerful impression.
· Stand Your Ground – A real badass doesn’t let himself get trampled without a confrontation. Develop an alpha male complex and let the other guy know that you’re not the one to be messed with. Tower over him when forced to be challenged. But remember, you’re going to choose your enemies here. True badasses don’t pick fights just for the heck of it. Women like machos, not bullies.
· Speak Your Mind – Kiss political correctness goodbye. Say exactly what’s on your mind even if it means offending other people. If you think that the other guy rubs you the wrong way, just say so. Badass guys don’t feel any regrets about their actions and women just love that kind of attitude. It shows that you own yourself completely and you don’t give a damn whatever people think of you.
· Update Your Vocabulary – It doesn’t hurt to use vulgar words whenever the occasion calls for it. While the infamous f-word may well provide for all the sentences that needed an emphasis, you can’t be cussing anytime you want. So how to become a badass just by using words? Speak powerful short sentences that sum up your thoughts. The way you say them will create an admirable impression on women.
· Adopt a Broody Temperament – Ah, the signature emotional state of badass men. If you’re familiar with James Dean and Clint Eastwood, perhaps you already have an idea how to become a badass guy.